Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Flomo







Dress (Tinley Road via Piperlime, now on sale!), Blazer (H&M, similar here and here), Shoes (Nine West - I know, what?! - similar here), Necklaces (Dogeared and Dogeared), Bracelet (Urban Outfitters, similar here)

So Camouflage and Floral had a spunky little baby together, and they named it Flomo (obviously this is what Jay-Z and Beyoncé will name their next child), and last Fall we heard tell of this printbaby's coming in all of its conspicuous, statement-making glory. Ever since, Flomo's been making a sartorial splash all over the place, despite the fact that she's still got some baby fat on her. (Ok, I think I've had my fill of that baby metaphor.)

Anyway, this blazer is of course fantastic for Spring with all of its flower-obsessed trends, but the cooler color palette also makes it the perfect piece to perk up your Winter wardrobe. (PERK IT UP, LAYDEEZ.) And anyone who sees me on a regular basis will tell you that the last 6 months have brought to light my weird addiction to leather (and faux leather) EVERYTHINGS, and this dress is just one bangin' example of that. (I have a strangely leather-centric closet—I don't know what that says about me, if anything, other than the fact that I'm probably really ok with wearing dead animals. EEESH, sorry.) Also, these shoes: face is melting.

Photos ©Rose Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment