Monday, February 11, 2013

Potato, Poh-tah-toh: Rumble in the Jungle

Zara Leopard Print Ankle Boot Sandal (here), Jimmy Choo + Rob Pruitt Difuse Glitter-Finished Zebra-Print Sandals (here)

I. LOVE. ANIMAL PRINTS. I have not one, not two, but SEVEN pairs of leopard print shoes (of various heights and styles) in my closet, and that doesn't include my dalmatian-print pumps or my giraffe-print loafers. So when I saw these Jimmy Choos, naturally I wanted themthe zebra print, the fashion/art harmony, the 5 inch heel, the lace-up styling, the fluorescent, sherbet-colored soleand also naturally, the price tag made my face hurt.

But of course Zara is there, as it always is, to deliver designer dreams at real-life prices right to my doorstep, and make my face pain go away. And honestly, part of me actually prefers the Zara pair, if not only for the leopard printLook at my face when I tell you this: A GIRL CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY LEOPARD PRINT SHOESbut also for the fact that they do not include glitter. (Seriously, glitter is the WORST.) 8 pairs of leopard print shoes and counting...

No comments:

Post a Comment