Sunday, February 24, 2013

Newspaper

I reeeeally like putting my hands in my pockets, OKAY?
Shirt (Forever 21, similar here), Pants (Vince Camuto, similar here), Shoes (Zara, similar here and here), Watch (Fakety-fake-fake-fake $20 at BP. here)

What's black, and white, and re(a)d all over? Me! (...and newspaper.) GET IT?? It is a tried and true color combination, and one that I always turn to when I'm in doubt. The trio always seems to be at its best when it's taken on a rather graphic, bold, color-block-y kind of form (the Preen A/W '13 collection does a marvelous job of illustrating this notion), and the much-discussed Winter-to-Spring trend of graphic black and white geometric prints and shapery (yup, making that a word) is ripe with opportunity for crimson collaboration. 

And of course, a leopard print shoe sets the whole world right.

No comments:

Post a Comment